ENTRIES FOR THE MOGFORD PRIZE ARE NOW OPEN…
Food and drink must be at the heart of the winning tale. Your short story could, for instance, be about crime or intrigue; about a chance meeting over a drink; a life-changing conversation over dinner; or perhaps the details of a relationship explored through food or drink.
* Your short story should have a maximum of 2,500 words. There is no minimum and the title is not included in the word count.
* Entries for the Mogford Prize 2021 are now open, as of Wednesday 4th November 2020 (12 noon, GMT).
* There is an entry fee of £15 per submission, payable at the time of entry, a proportion of which will be donated to the charity Pen International.
* The closing date is Wednesday 13th January 2021 (12 noon, GMT).
* The Long List of 25 was announced on this website in March 2021.
* The winner to be announced in April 2021.
13 January 2021 12:00 am